Summary of Career
1. Presenting 16 Year diversified experience, within various legendary industries environments, including oil & Gas, Onshore and offshore.
2. Having experience of producing all type of detail engineering design deliverables specially related to instrument installation design in oil & gas industry. Such as Instrument Index, Loop diagrams,
3. Reviewing project drawings engineered by external contractor, for adequacy, accuracy & completeness of design.
4. Studied and solved the problem faced in the field. Coordination with vendors, piping and other departments for instrument requirements and Inter discipline Communication.
5. Having PDMS, PDS, AVEVA Instrument, Microstation, AutoCAD, and INtools experience.
6. Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook and Project Electronic Correspondence (EC) Database software’s.
7. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
8. Experience in leading a team of 5 to 10 draftsmen (Draughtsman)
9. Certified by AVEVA Instrumentation and AVEVA P&ID.
10. Developed the Design & Draugting Standards for the Company.