Summary of Career
1. High performing professional Electrical Engineer with 4+ years of experience in Power infrastructure, Oil and Gas and Industrial field.
2. Having experience of Supervising and Installation of Transformers and switchgears for 11 KV/400V Substations. Good knowledge of Engineering Construction/erection, Operation, technical inspection and Maintenance of Electrical Distribution Network of Power system prior to Installation.
3. Experienced in MEP work installation, Maintenance, repair, and testing of a wide range of electrical equipment’s including Low voltage (LV), Medium Voltage (MV), Extra Low Voltage (ELV), Generators, Motors, Transformers, Batteries, General lighting, Cables and Control Panels of Plant area
4. Good understanding of Drawings Such as schematic drawings, SLDs, Power and Control and diagrams, MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
5. A devoted Engineering professional having intensive hands on experience of working on Electrical Layouts of transmission & Distribution schemes.
6. Versatile experience of Managing Contractors, Sub contractors to support operation of Power Infrastructure and Industrial work.
7. An innovative, devoted & result-orientated professional with strong communication, interpersonal, presentation & negotiation skills, ability to meet the targets within given deadlines, regardless of pressure.
8. Ensuring installation, reliability, availability and maintainability of electrical power and instrument equipment is optimized, so that safety & production targets can be achieved.
9. Preparation of daily, monthly work schedule for all repair, preventive and corrective maintenance. Work on pneumatic system of plant area.
10. Coordination with safety department for job safety analysis (JSA) and toolbox talk (TBT) prior installation to work