Supply chain Management
1. Identifying right candidate for the right job (assistance in hiring for the team and project with manager )Booking license and support for the direct and indirect customer (VAD & Partners)
2. Contract management , contract renewals, Enter orders manually in Oracle received via e-mail, EDI, or fax and Attending regularly scheduled Sales and Distributor’s meetings
3. Managing High escalations on priority and ensure maintaining the SLA, Creating Sales order in Oracle and logistic update to the client
4. Closely work with Internal Sales team, Revenue team, Finance team, Deal desk management team and emails to Distributors via SFDC on PO related issues.
5. Creating reports and dashboards in sales force(SFDC) and Maintaining escalations tracker
6. Validating the reasons for credit request, Preparing the CRF (Credit Requisition Form) as per the SO/PO and Invoice and Calculating credit and providing credit for the same
7. SID and BID Change and Creation: Create site in ERP and change in CIBER (oracle 11i application)(Partner function )
8. Terminating products and Services: Terminating products or services on a contract and Serial Number Swap: Replacement of new serial number for old serial number
9. train freshers on the project and sharing daily and weekly updated to the team and make sure they follow the updates ,Serial Number Swap: Replacement of new serial number for old serial number
10. Quality implementation and checks and team handling , Error discussion, Project management.