1. Successfully coordinate programs and completes projects that achieve objectives; effectively, working to deadlines, independently and with cross-functional teams.
2. Focused on increasing efficiencies and cost savings while maintain high quality.
3. Managed project team and subcontractors.
4. Track and report project progress.
5. Keeping close contact with key project members and decision makers.
6. Submitting of drawings, materials, inspection Report, Pre-Qualification, method of statement, specification, Transmittal, Final handing over dossier, Field Observation Notice, and TOC's.
7. Preparing transmittal, submission for all matters related to Project content.
8. Responsible for project contracts and related documentation.
9. Inspection of materials on site before and during installation on site.
10. Preparation of MIR, IR and clearance of NCR/ SOR reports.