Summary of Career
1. Responsible to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
2. Responsible to upload employees’ data in ORACLE.
3. Responsible to make Termination and Involuntary Termination of employees as per the advice from Project Manager.
4. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks including developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, office staff supervision and task delegation.
5. Well organized and flexible in dealing with administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people
6. Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
7. Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
8. Handling external or internal communication or management systems
9. submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
10. Assist colleagues whenever necessary