Summary of Career
1. General management for office administration, assisting Admin and HR manager. Experience of administrative activities, coordination and documentation control across all project sites and Head Office.
2. Filing and record keeping – Document Management System; retaining important documents for 10 plus project sites and retrieving as required
3. Schedule meetings for C-level Executives, maintaining their calendars, logistics and travel arrangements for meeting, minutes of meeting.
4. Handling of routine office correspondence including posts and e-mails. Drafting letters & managing emails on behalf of the Senior Management or Project Managers.
5. Follow up actions for the Executives, dealing with urgent actions, and attending as the primary information source for on-going projects.
6. Expertly assisting HR managers in maintaining Payrolls, manpower sheets, attendance records, visa processing with PRO, cancellations, annual leaves and others.
7. Preparing Weekly and Monthly reports by collecting and analyzing information - MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint Reports
8. Handling incoming calls, greeting and dealing with customer queries over the phone, providing them with required information
9. To continuously review, develop, adapt and maintain all procedures and duties specific to the role ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
10. Responsible for keeping company's presence on Social Media- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc