Hardware Engineer (Network & Systems Administrator/ IT Support)
Summary of Career
1. Responsible for the installation, management, and support of the internal network Infrastructure.
2. Maintenance of the data center and its equipment of multiple third-party vendors
3. Configuring LAN, WAN, Wireless and edge security equipment.
4. Collaborating among different stakeholders for effective operations
5. Responsible for supporting the company internal network infrastructure
6. Maintain and operate internal operational servers
7. Provide technical support to technical and non-technical teams related to IT and System Operations
8. IT Support– Administer servers, desktop computers, network printers, routers, switches, firewalls, smartphones, software deployment & security updates
9. Network Administration– LANs, WLANs, network segments, Internet/intranet systems, network hardware, Cisco Catalyst switches, Juniper EX switches, Juniper SRX firewalls, Junos Space (NMS), Hillstone SG600, TP-Link Access Points Systems Administration– HP DL380 G7 & G9 servers, VMware vSphere 6, Pulse Secure Appliance 3000 Base System (NAC), ZKTeco IN01-A Biometric Attendance System
10. Systems/ Software Management– Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hospital Management & Information System, Picture Archiving and Compression System, VMware Horizon6, OneScreen Hype Solution, CCTV network and equipment Data Centre Management– Juniper EX-4550 Core Switch, Juniper EX-3300 Access Switches, HP MSA 2040 (Storage), SAN-Storage2040 Management (60TB) Virtualization– VM virtualization Hyper-V and VDI
Experience as Hardware Engineer –IT Division
Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi Pakistan
20 March 2019
31 January 2023
Saqib has managed IT Support/IT Helpdesk/ AD/DHCP/DNS/Firewall, VM virtualization Hyper-V and VDI, network infrastructure, domain controller, backup management, file server, intranet, and mail/exchange servers. With excellent project management, IT security, and disaster recovery skills.
Responsible for the installation, management, and support of the internal network Infrastructure.
Maintenance of the data center and its equipment of multiple third-party vendors.
Configuring LAN, WAN, Wireless and edge security equipment.
Collaborating among different stakeholders for effective operations
Experience as IT Specialist – Network & IT Operation
Shaheen Air International Limited
20 April 2015
19 March 2019
Saqib has managed IT Support/IT Help Desk/ network infrastructure, domain controller. Saqib he has consistently demonstrated the ability to ensure the availability of applications, maintain integrity of the network, and improve IT resources to meet organizational objectives.
Responsible for supporting the company internal network infrastructure.
Maintain and operate internal operational servers.
Provide technical support to technical and non-technical teams related to IT and System Operations
Experience as Internet of Things (IOT) Officer –Commercial Division
15 July 2014
20 April 2015
Saqib has managed Telenor strategic ambitions and solutions. Successfully Conducted Internet of thing event and honor to be part of IOT Team.
Define strategies aligned with Telenor’s strategic ambitions on Solutions
Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify sales opportunities
Asses the internal business units to identify areas of reducing cost and increasing revenue
Collaborate among multiple teams for the Revenue Analysis, Solution App development, and organizing IOT Expo
Matric 16 July 2007Federal Board Islamabad, Pakistan Matriculation in Science, Apr-2005 – Jul-2007
Intermediate 10 August 2009Federal Board Islamabad, Pakistan Intermediate in Computer Science, Aug-2007 – Aug-2009
Bachelor 05 December 2014The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan B.Sc. (Computer Systems Engineering), Oct-2010 – Dec-2014