1. Provides secretarial & administrative services (Includes Travel arrangements, trainings and initiating new employee cards)
2. Travel Management – Including arranging international Visas for various countries.
3. Manage and prepare statements of expenses.
4. Ensure timely appointments and meetings, Calendar Management, etc.
5. Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling those when appropriate .Co-ordinate meetings and preparing agendas.
6. Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
7. Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
8. Managing clerical or other administrative staff.
9. Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
10. Management of office equipment.