Assistant Administration/HR/Front Office
1. Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
2. Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
3. Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
4. Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
5. Managing clerical or other administrative staff.
6. Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
7. Writing letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
8. Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
9. Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
10. Handling external or internal communication or management systems.