Summary of Career
1. Evaluating HSE performance by analyzing monthly trends of compliance / non-compliance of H&S at site.
2. Prepared HSE statistic reports (MH, Safe MH, FAC, MTC, RWC, NM/Incident, LTI, etc.)and investigated,reported all serious/critical accidents result in substantial personal injury / damage to property or environment
3. Ensure the implementation of PTW System, Safety guidelines, job Safety Risk Analysis, Waste management, Inspection of Firefighting equipment and Fire mock drills.
4. Lead the site safety toolbox talk program by identifying proactive and reactive site issues for communication to the workforce
5. Environment protection from vapours, heat, fumes, noise and vibration and maintaining proper rest breaks for workers.
6. Delegate responsibilities to HSE subordinates to provide an effective safety monitoring and supervisory support
7. Perform HSE inspections & audits and preparing reports in collaboration with client and record the findings / observations and follow-up the closing out of the issues
8. Coordinate with all departments for HSE related statistics queries.
9. Prepare training modules and presentations on each of the training as per job requirement.
10. Provide HSE induction & job specific training's to newly inducted personnel.