Summary of Career
1. Planning and monitoring the job on day-to-day basis and achieving the target set by project manager.
2. Estimating, preparing and assigning the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
3. Ensuring that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications and all applicable standards.
4. Providing conceptual estimates of projects or project components.
5. Supervision and inspection of distribution boards (DBs), earthing and lightning protection system, panel boards, cable laying, cable trays, wiring of lighting circuit, power circuit, data, fire alarm system.
6. Manages directly and provide engineering and technical support to all electrical work groups at site.
7. Review and understand electrical and mechanical scope of works including design drawings and construction supervision tasks.
8. Coordinate and liaise between the electrical and other subcontractors.
9. Attend meeting with PMC, Consultant and Client for coordination of the works.
10. Monitor technical issues with consultant, PMC, design team and contractor.