IT Support Engineer
1. Installing, upgrading, troubleshooting Windows OS, authorized desktop applications, hardware, and peripheral equipment.
2. Monitoring the IT helpdesk (Manage Engine Service Desk plus) console and taking actions on the tickets logged by the users.
3. Helping end-users with regards to technical issues and assisting users in using new and existing technology.
4. Providing functional and technical support, deploying and configuring PCs, Workstations and Laptops.
5. Software Applications licensing and renewals.
6. IP phone configuration and PABX maintenance.
7. Managing active directory controllers in windows server 2008 R2 and maintaining user accounts and policies in active directory.
8. Maintain system efficiency, security and preventive maintenance of the systems.
9. Fax and Telephone Installation and troubleshooting.
10. Managing Sage ERP and client end Installation & troubleshooting.