Summary of Career
1. Knowledge of FEWA & DEWA rules and regulations.
2. Skilled in making Electrical Drawings, Data/Ethernet, water supply, firefighting & fire alarm, CCTV System for Villas, up to G+5 buildings, Hotels, Shops and Ware Houses.
3. Reporting to Project Manager, lead electrical & Instrumentation discipline related project scope of works starting from engineering up to final handover stage of project.
4. Strong relationship management, communication skills with the ability to network with Project Manager, Technical Managers, Consultants and Clients.
5. Knowledge of IEC, IEEE, BS, NEMA and relevant local Engineering standard and specifications.
6. Holding expertise in the maintenance of the Equipment’s and machinery installed.
7. Comprehensive experience in reviewing of Engineering Submittals i.e. Project Drawings, Vendor Drawings and Vendor material submittals.
8. Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
9. Regular project status reports; budget monitoring and trend tracking; bill of materials creation and maintenance.
10. Assist colleagues whenever necessary.