Audit, Accounts and VAT
1. Diversified professional work experience spanning 5+ years working hands on in variegated industry environments including Microfinance, Automobiles, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Sugar Mills, IT and Software, Farming and Dairy, Health-Care Services, Education, NPO Trust and Charities.
2. Development of the Constitutional Documents: Internal Audit Charter, Internal Audit Manual and Staff Training and Reference Materials
3. Enterprise Process and System Documentation: enhanced coverage from the existing 40% to 100% of the enterprise
4. Instrumental in the development, as an ‘end-user representative’, of in-house auditing software, the automation which improved audit work efficiency by 300%.
5. Facilitated in the transition from informal to formal framework for ‘Risk Mapping’
6. Standardized and streamlined the design of all internal audit documentation and correspondence.
7. Demonstrated an ‘acute eye for detail’ by handling project fund reconciliations in the amount of circa PKR 22 Billion (USD 158 Million).
8. Demonstrated a track-record of professional development by progressing from the position of Audit Junior to Deputy Manager.
9. Exceedingly proficient and well-versed in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), UK Financial Reporting Standards (UK GAAP) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
10. Remarkable interpersonal, communication, presentation and problem-solving (out-of-the box thinking) skills.