Corporate Finance & Compliance
1. Diversified professional work experience spanning 10+ years working hands on in variegated industry environments including Oil & Gas, Cement, Transportation, Logistics, Property & Investment, Food, Ports & Shipping, Insurance, Automobiles, Manufacturing, IT and Software, Farming and Dairy, Health-Care Services, Education, NPO Trust and Charities.
2. Worked as Senior Auditor with one of the Big 4 firm Ernst & Young (EY) in the Assurance and Advisory Business Services in Pakistan & GCC (KSA & UAE).
3. Having corporate financial vision, translating objectives into actionable plans to achieve improved financial operations.
4. Gained extensive experience in Financial & MIS reporting, budgeting & forecasting, costing, accounts payable, accounts receivable & balance sheet and cash flow management.
5. Well versed with internal & external audits.
6. Acquired solid experience in financial planning and analysis and developing effective procedures to standardize the overall financial activities.
7. Exceedingly proficient and well-versed in International Standards on Auditing (ISA), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and UK Financial Reporting Standards (UK GAAP).
8. Standardized and streamlined the entire Finance department including the processes & flow of documents. Implementation & adherence to policies, procedures for the Finance department.
9. Interface between the Internal & External stakeholders of the entity.
10. Remarkable interpersonal, communication, presentation and problem-solving (out-of-the box thinking) skills.