1. Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
2. Arrange travel accommodation and process expense forms.
3. Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event.)
4. Update internal database and prepare HR documents like employment contracts etc.
5. Management of office equipment.
6. Answer employee’s queries about HR related issues.
7. Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
8. Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
9. Managing clerical or other administrative staff.
10. Management of office equipment.