QA QC ENGINEER-MEP
1. Review Contract Specifications and drawings and prepare a list of Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs).
2. Prepare relevant work activity ITPs and associated checklists.
3. Follow up and monitor sequence of construction works according to relevant Method statement and / a mock-up sample.
4. Administration of daily Site Inspection / walk through to monitor work in progress for compliance with Specification and design / shop drawings.
5. Receive and log request for Inspection and process through during the same day. Coordinate and perform Inspection and test activities in accordance with relevant Inspection Test Plan.
6. Control of Non- conforming product and follow – up on actions for closure of NCRs.
7. Perform materials receiving inspection / test to verify compliance with the requirements of specification and / or approved submittal. Report non-compliance via the use of receiving inspection report.
8. Maintain quality records specified by relevant Inspection test plans and contract documents. Ensure all original copies of records are handed over to Document & Data Controller.