Al Jaffliya, UAE
Summary of Career
1. Accounts Professional Having Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
2. Having 2 plus years of experience in Accounts field where I have worked as Assistant Accountant, Accountant .
3. During the years I have the experience of Making invoices, Financial Statements.
4. I have hands-on experience in Tally ERP, Peachtree, QUICK BOOKS ERP.
5. Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
6. Pursuing an Accounts position that allows me to utilize my creativity and expertise to translate business needs into Accomplishments.
7. While still allowing ample hands-on use of my skills in an environment that promotes continual upgrading of knowledge.
8. To also heavily fosters individual creative thinking.
9. Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
10. Hand on Experience to Prepares Assets, Liabilities and Capital account entries
Secured Second position in an competition held by University of Gujrat Named "Business Canvas Model Competition"
Recieved an "Certificate of Appreciation" on Successfully organizing an Activity in University level.
Recieved an Certificate by Participating in an Presentation Known as "Financial Accounting Presentation"
Experience as Accountant
01 December 2019
>Settling the company records of accounting by determining the exact amounts payable as well as those pending for cash receiving
>Prepare monthly G/L account reconciliations, including complex reconciliations.
>Perform month-end Accounting duties and other special projects under strict deadlines, including ad hoc requests.
>Show full accountability for all areas of responsibility, regardless of obstacles
>Maintaining the records of all employees
>Handling the activities related to visas of employees
>Renewals of Licenses
>Managing and processing financial deals among various companies and clients, at times beyond national boundaries
>Dealing with Payrolls
Experience as Accountant
Service Industries Pvt. Limited
01 July 2019
31 October 2019
>Review of invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
>Monitor Advances to Suppliers
>Monitors monthly aging reconciliation of accounts payable
>Perform to prepare monthly Payrolls, Expenses claims and final settlement of employees
>Monitor Un-vouched items or goods received not invoiced reports
>Prepares Assets, Liabilities and Capital account entries
>Review all accounts payable, Purchase orders, Cash receipts, Utility Billing.
>Assistance in financial Provide Management and Functions
>Respond to vendor
Experience as Assistant Accountant
Shahtaj Sugar mills Ltd. Pakistan
01 April 2018
31 March 2019
>Maintain financial records by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts
>Reconcile bank statements by comparing transactions to the general ledger
>Assist with day-to-day operations of the Finance department, including filing, report generation, budget review, etc
>Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date
>Process bills for payment
>Maintain files and electronic records
Bachelor 12 March 2018Bachelor Of Business Administration (Hons) Specialization in Finance