Summary of Career
1. Inspection, Testing, verification and Condition assessment of Electrical equipment (Power/Auto Transformer, Circuit Breaker, Rotary Machine, Medium Voltage Cables etc) using advance diagnostic tools and international guides
2. Cost estimation, Techno-commercial proposal preparation, Tender submission, Client coordination from execution till report submission
3. Project coordination, Project planning, creating schedules, preparing method statement, Permit to Work. Job safety analysis (JSAs) and Risk Assessment
4. Good proficiency in advance testing equipment include CPC-100 with all accessories, MPD-600 with UHF and Drain Valve Sensor, VLF HiPot, CT Analyzer, CIBANO , FRANEO, DIRANA, MEGGER FREJA 549
5. Review primary and secondary design layouts and schematics of newly proposed grid stations or extension works and coordinate with vendor to incorporate changes as per company’s requirement
6. Manage a team of 40+ staff including (Associate Engineers, Supervisors, and Electricians) for predictive and preventive maintenance of 18 out of 64 Grid Stations up-to 220KV.
7. Plan and organize technical training and assessment of junior staff to evaluate their technical capabilities
8. Up gradation of control schematics(as per requirement), plan maintenance schedule, maintain tripping records, plan major installation shutdowns to replace old fatigue equipment and submit daily/weekly progress report to line manager.
9. Designing of control and protection scheme of LCC and duplex panel for 132kV trafo bay
10. Arrangement of resources (both manpower & material), planning of complete project including management of shutdowns, safety at site, tracking project progress and ensuring the safe work and successful completion of project under stipulated time and budget