Accounting and Auditing
Summary of Career
1. Engaging in the pre-planning of the engagement including the delegation of task among the team member
2. Performing internal audit planning by developing inherent risk, assigning risk in consideration to likelihood and impact of the risk
3. Developing audit program in response the identified and assessed risk
4. Performing gap analysis report to identify the gaps to make it basis for periodical audit plan
5. Developing audit plan including audit universe, frequency and timelines and getting it approved from audit committee
6. Performing field work execution of Entity and process level controls as per the defined internal audit plan
7. Preparing draft audit report for management comments and final report and presentation to board audit committee
8. Conducting follow up of the previous audit observations
9. Involvement in the business development exercise including proposal preparation
10. Conducting training for staff for their knowledge enhancement and career development
Experience as Senior Internal Auditor
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
07 January 2016
10 October 2019
I started my career with Deloitte in Risk Advisory department. I started as associate progressed to semi senior to senior as a last position. I was responsible to assist team members to handle the client solely and prepare draft audit reports for manager review.
Experience as Supervisor Internal Audit
09 December 2019
20 January 2021
I worked as supervisor internal audit and was responsible for supervision of the portfolio of the internal audit assignments. My key responsibilities were to have kick off and closing meetings with the clients, review of the audit working of the team reportable to me and making final presentation to board audit committees.
Experience as Senior Consultant -II
07 June 2022
12 January 2023
I worked in EY Rapid Innovation in Financial Advisory department as Senior Consultant -II. My core responsibilities were to execute field work for MENA region clients to assist in the preparation of financial statement by applying the accounting expertise.
Experience as Senior Internal Audit
KPMG KPMG Lower Gulf
23 January 2023
I am working as a senior associate in Governance, Risk and Compliance function as a senior associate. My key responsibilities are field work execution of internal audit and internal control over financial reporting assignments and preparing audit reports.
Matric 28 May 2010I completed my matriculation in the science group in 2010 and secured A grade.
Intermediate 31 May 2012I completed my intermediate in commerce group in 2012 and secured A grade in the board exams.
Chartered Accountancy- CFAP Qualified
Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accounts (PIPFA)