Summary of Career
1. Coordination with the Logistics department to ensure all deliveries are carried out on time.
2. Follow up on vendors for the accounting invoices after service is performed.
3. Raising the PRs in SAP and sending them to the Procurement department, requesting to process the POs.
4. Managing all the invoices and obtaining approval from Plant Manager and sending them to Finance dept. to process the supplier's/vendor's payments.
5. Managed delivery times and allocated staff resources with the Logistic team according to changing needs.
6. Upon confirmation from the Sales team, prepare to dispatch the goods and arrange vehicles for smooth movement.
7. Entering the GRN for the stock received and preparing stock reports on SAP weekly basis.
8. Support the Operations Manager to streamline existing orders & upcoming new orders.
9. Coordination with packaging suppliers for on-time delivery and maintaining the packaging stock based on forecasts given by the planning department.
10. Managed vendor relationships and negotiated contracts AMC for Plant Machines & negotiating the same.
Experience as Logistics Operations Executive
Pakistan Tobacco Company
01 March 2021
01 December 2022
Matric 29 June 2013From Fazaia Inter College Chaklala and passed with 1st Division.
Intermediate 30 June 2015From Fazaia Inter College Chaklala and passes with 1st Division
Master 08 October 2020Comsats University Islamabad.