Summary of Career
1. According to the need of the client company , sourcing of candidates both with white collar and blue collar using different resources such as Recruitment agencies , Personal reference, Head Hunting and from Social Sites ( Monster, Naukri, LinkedIn)
2. Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
3. Involvement in online Interview with candidates to ascertain their competencies, academic, experience & communication skills and aspirations.
4. Preparing Interview schedule, & coordinating with the client until final selection is made.
5. Strictly maintain hard and soft copies of documents for visa processing.
6. MIS: Preparing reports on the no of closure, internal movements, and offer decline numbers to ensure the flow of work to reach the aspire rates. Sending weekly, Monthly and quarterly headcount and hiring report.
7. Vendor Management: Coordinated with various manpower consultants to procure resources for its operations across India and Middle East, general screening of the candidate’s profile, short-listing them for the interviews.
8. Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
9. Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
10. End to end recruitment: Sourcing, Staffing and on boarding candidates.