Summary of Career
1. Site Manager
2. To support and contribute to the company’s mission statement – ‘To create active places and healthy people’.
3. To ensure the efficient day to day operation of the Centre.
4. To undertake additional specific responsibilities
5. Maintain a high profile `shop floor` presence and a high level of interaction with staff and customers.
6. Respond quickly and efficiently to any complaints from staff or customers. Feedback any key issues to the General Manager.
7. To carry out duties of other members of staff if necessary, e.g. cover for breaks, holiday, sickness etc.
8. To ensure compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act, and Places for People Safe Manual.
9. To be responsible at all times for security of the building and its contents.
10. To identify and report maintenance requirements for equipment or premises. To liaise with the appropriate staff member and to initiate repairs where necessary.