Summary of Career
1. Worked directly with the Management to strategically complete the process of Job & Organizational need analysis, Over-staffing & Under-staffing and identifying current and future need of an organization.
2. Responsible for Recruitment of Senior, Mid and Junior Level positions for both IT and Non-IT divisions.
3. Introduced new methods of attracting, developing and maintaining qualified pool of resources. Responsible to complete the process of Onboarding & Off-boarding of an employee.
4. Developed new HR Policies which includes but not limited to Time & Attendance, Leaves, Harassment, Outsourcing employees, Electronic Criminal Offense, IT Policy, Medical, Misconduct and Disciplinary act.
5. Played a key role in strategizing, planning and implementing Organizational Development to drive organizational change management through various means.
6. Worked with C-Level Executives to develop and articulate the vision and strategy.
7. Defined, revamped and implemented Salary Slabs and Grades, KPI centric Job Description, Bi-Annual Performance Management & Appraisals and Succession Planning.
8. Created new compensation structure that improved employee morale, increased in retaining quality staff and accelerated performance.
9. Lead, maintain and assist Payroll team in completing monthly payroll.
10. Structured the Payroll mechanism which includes but not limited to processing Leaves, Leave without Pay, Working Hours, Overtime, Conveyance, Allowances and Provident Fund.