1. Extensive diary management, booking meetings and meeting rooms, planning events and efficient telephone management
2. Co-ordination and booking of business travel, including flights, accommodation, visas, meetings and restaurants, preparing travel itineraries and organizing travel end-to-end. Processing of invoices and expenses of staff and client reimbursements.
3. Actively participated in the ‘Business Continuity Plan’ for the office in Abu Dhabi. Maintaining petty cash for the office
4. Provide Human Resource administrative support for the Middle East offices, responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations, including manage the administration of the policies, procedures and programs of the organization, recruitment, payroll and benefits.
5. Provide administrative end to end support to the Recruitment team, handle all Recruitment related job tasks from the interview stage up until following up on the onboarding of new associates with little direction.
6. Designing and developing employee data sheets, design, maintain and manage hard copy filing and soft copy storage of employee files using File Site for the Middle East offices and update the files/records frequently.
7. Responsible for new employee’s starter process; initiate the new starter processes for UAE, assist in obtaining all the necessary approvals on ground, update payroll files to add employee into payroll system. Verify and compile employment contracts packs with all the documents which need to be signed in by the new employee
8. Coordinate with the PRO to prepare & process documents for Employment visas, Business visit visas, Residence visa, visa cancellation, visa renewals etc.
9. Review company policy on benefits and compensation levels and recommended required changes. Enroll staff and their families of our UAE Offices under the Medical Insurance coverage and under the Group Life and Disability Insurance, updating salaries and liaising with the Insurance broker for Medical Undertakings for senior staff members.
10. Assist in the preparation of numerous reports and presentations for board meetings and audits.