Accounts and Finance
1. I received my Master Degree in Finance in 2011 as well as Finalist of an internationally recognized professional accounting body (CIMA).
2. I have enough working experience with all aspects of accounting, which include, but are not limited to, costing, budgeting, variance analysis, tax preparation, Tax Monitoring, problem resolution, financial analysis, general ledger, account reconciliations, payroll, accounts receivable and payable, and financial report creation.
3. I have an extensive working experience with a variety of accounting and business software programs.
4. Coordination with Tax Consultant and providing supporting documents and working in cases pending with the Taxation Authorities.
5. Inspect the findings of the external audit team and prepare reports for the directors.
6. Responsible for preparing product target price for the upcoming year.
7. Conduct internal audit activity on monthly basis of different support functions of the operations like raw materials, stores and spares and finished goods.
8. Review and working of income tax return for the complete financial year.
9. Review the monthly department financial reports for accuracy.
10. Fulfill the requirements of tax authorities related to obtaining exemption certificate under section 149 and 153.