Business development manager
1. Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
2. Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
3. Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
4. Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
5. Handling external or internal communication or management systems
6. Client handling, ensuring Client satisfaction along with employee's satisfaction.
7. Maintaining good relations with clients as well as digjity of company.