MUHAMMED ZUHAIR NALAKATH
(Navafiz Volunteer - on Leave)
Accounts Receivables Accountant
Profile Views 234
Last Seen: 06 June 2020 2:27 PM
PETTY CASH MANAGEMENT,
INTER COMPANY RECONCLILIATION,
Employment Visa in UAE
Master - MBA IN FINANCE AND MARKETING
Other Matching Titles/Position
Summary of Career
1. RECIEVABLES ACCOUNTANT
2. CONTINIOUS FOLLOWUP FOR PAYMENT
3. EFFECTIVE CREDIT CONTROL
4. VEHICLE FLEET MANAGEMENT
5. INSURANCE RENEWALS
6. BANK RECONCILATION
7. BRANCH ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION
8. VAT FILING
9. MAINTENANCE OF HR FILE
10. DATA ENTRY AND DATA BACKUP
Work Experience (Employment History)
Experience as ACCOUNTANT RECEIVABLES
SKY TOWER GENERAL TRADING L.L.C
22 December 2015
19 November 2019
As a Receivables Accountant, My Duties are as follows
• Following up with customers through telephone and email to get the collections on time continuously in a timely manner.
• Sending a reconciled statement of accounts monthly to customers
• Restrict Supplies to customers with bad credit history through daily invoice verification.
• Investigate delayed payments and resolve the issue by coordinating with the customer to get the collections.
• Enter Receipts (Cash, Cheques and Transfer’s) accurately in the system.
• The entry of Purchase Vouchers, Goods return Vouchers (Debit Notes and Credit Notes).
• Monthly Reconciliation of Bank Accounts (4 Banks).
• Monthly Inter -Company Reconciliation with branch expenses and VAT verification.
• Filing of VAT on FTA website. (after computing input and output vat and reverse charges)
• Management of petty cash.
• In Charge of Managing Vehicles, Ensure their Timely Maintenance and Renewals.
• Arrange Shipments to Overseas Branches from Invoicing to Shipment (Door to Port and Door to Door).
• Taking Financial Data Backups daily and Ensure proper functioning of Servers and other office appliances.
• Renewals of Insurances and Permits (Fleet Insurance, Medical Insurance, Property All Risks Insurance.) in a timely manner by getting the best rates.
• Coordinates and Conducts Annual Inventory Counts for Branch and head office.
1- Managed to reduce the debtor Turnover period from 120 days to 90 days.
2- Created procedures to track cash orders until payment receipt.
3- Managed to reduce vehicle Insurance premiums by 10.5%.
4- Opened Credit accounts with Tyres and Battery Suppliers with 45 - 60 credit periods.
5- Successfully collected outstanding receivables of the 2015 to 2018 period up to 98 %.