Summary of Career
1. A results-driven technology leader, with nearly 9 years of diversified experience in large engagements including Production Support, Business Analysis, Data center operations, SLA Management, Team Management and so on
2. Impressive success in researching software issues, debugging code, write stored procedures/triggers, developing tools and writing utility scripts and programs to maintain data so as to achieve the SLA objective
3. Played a role of technical SME in Overnight Processing, Deposits, Purging, Archiving, File Load, Reports and Configuration
4. Skilled in interacting with clients in MS CRM and escalate complex and/or client sensitive issues; tools used: Zendesk, ServiceNow, Jira
5. Expertise in C# , Microsoft SQL Server, Grafana, RabbitMQ, Centura, SQR, QRP, XML, IIS 7, XML, Postgre SQL, Oracle Forms and reports and so on
6. Hands on experience in debugging and analysing T-SQL stored Procedure and C# code for performance tuning
7. Success in leading end-to-end perfection across Incident, Service, Problem, Escalation, Transition & Project Management with excellent in managing issues that could impact end-to-end delivery operations, performing root-cause analysis for remedying technical difficulties and providing leadership/ direction
8. Client Focused Professional; excels in providing support to the customers with a team of Support Specialists; delivered a high-quality customer experience, elevated customer satisfaction, while adhering to the SLAs & work processes
9. Track record of managing & resolving the tickets, conducting defect analysis, fixing, validating data and reporting
10. • Administering operational processes including Service Level Management, Issues Management, Risk Management, Scope Change Management, Communications Management, and so on
Experience as Support Engineer
D+H Financial Solutions
03 September 2012
10 January 2016
• Responsible for working independently to research, document and resolve Client Services support cases at a moderately complex level.
• Researching software issues, debugging code, write stored procedures/triggers, developing tools and writing utility scripts and programs to maintain data so as to achieve the SLA objective.
• Within guidelines to code delivery; responsible to read code, alter/write code and also debug the code. Find the root cause of the issue, and fix it with code change.
• Ensure Client satisfaction by responding to requests for assistance, Investigate, troubleshoot, or escalate issues as required. Accept responsibility for, coordinate and track issues to a resolution/conclusion.
• Track all interaction with clients in MS CRM. Escalate complex and/or client sensitive issues.
• Lively debug the client issues within the client environment by WebEx-ing, provide work around for any criticals and find the root cause of the issue.
• Responsible for Installation, Use and troubleshooting of application in Client environment (Windows, Citrix, UDE).
• Debugging and resolving Single Sign-On Issues for the clients by looking into the logs specifically for Phoenix Application for SSO users and also into the IIS logs for more details on the issue.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging issues and providing Desktop Support in Citrix environment by remotely connecting to c3 servers of the client.
• Taking timely Snapshots and restores of UDE environment for the client’s Test servers
• Responsible for after-hours support which includes being On-Call in a rotational basis and responding for calls within a defined time frame to pages by either Internal Staffs or Clients after hours on Weekdays, weekends and holidays.
• Responsible to support overnight support, upgrade issues, latest releases and Year-end processing for financial Institutions and Credit Unions.
• Provide a detailed report explaining the root cause of the issues both functionally and technically so that the business and technical people can understand the issue.
Experience as Support Engineer
11 January 2016
01 June 2016
Control the technical analysis and functional
abnormalities of the CAST software deployed on
customer site (financial institutions, industrial
companies, public administration)
Analyzing customer needs, following up corrections of
bugs and tracking customer patches, and proposing
Work on diverse and complex technical environments:
database (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres), languages (C, C
+ +, .Net, J2EE, PLSQL, TSQL, VB, PB ...)
Experience as Lead Support Engineer
01 June 2016
01 April 2019
Team Management - Code Review, Handle escalations, Leaves, Works assigned, Shifts, Overtime works, weekly
and monthly bonus
Technical SME in Overnight Processing, Deposits, Purging, Archiving, File Load, Reports and Configuration
Research software issues, debugging code, write stored procedures/triggers, developing tools and writing utility
scripts and programs achieving the SLA objective
Mentoring team and managing their cases and responsibilities.
Creating Performance Utilization Reports and spreadsheet for Managerial purpose
Provide training on various technological/functional topics for the new hires.
Debugging and analysing TL-SQL stored Procedure and C# code for performance tuning.
Real-time debugging of bank databases.
Analysing overnight processing tasks.
Identifying and fixing errors in overnight task.
Assigning MS CRM cases to the team depending on their expertise.
Preparing functional and Technical documentation related to each CRM Cases.
Creating custom scripts for clients based on their requirements for reporting services.
Experience as Project Leader
01 April 2019
• Leading and heading a team of 12+ Professionals for directing end-to-end Production Support activities encompassing crisis management, deployment, billing functions & so on
• Entrusting with the responsibilities of monitoring the execution of the projects running in Command & Control Center
• Functioning as a:
o Transition In-charge for entire gamut of operations related activities with excellence in presenting the operations specifications & capability
o Consultant for managing new projects
• Administering operational processes including Service Level Management, Issues Management, Risk Management, Scope Change Management, Communications Management, and so on
• Acting as an escalation gate; addressing or resolving customer queries/complaints/escalations on priority in order to achieve customer satisfaction matrices
• Successfully directed end-to-end setup of Command Control Center (Infrastructure and other requirements) in accordance with defined international standards
• Facilitating project delivery on agreed KPI like SLA & working with service operations & service management functions in the organization
• Evaluating the system performance and resolving the issues or failures in staging and production environments
• Interacting with team members to ensure smooth progress of project work; ensuring adherence to quality norms throughout the support process
Bachelor 30 April 2012Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science