Summary of Career
1. Supervise technical process and charting of process flows.
2. Plan shifts activities, ensuring the right resources are in the right place at the right time, in order to ensure the effective excitation of the production plan.
3. Assign routine and non-routine task and duties to operation in order to ensure that plant equipment and process are operated in the most efficient and safe way.
4. Preparation plan and excitation for roll passes change, stand change and guides changes to decrease mill downtime.
5. Preparation the duty roster in order to ensure manpower effectively contorted and match to operational requirements that will enable to provision of conforming the finish product or work in progress according to production plan
6. Attend / conduct daily shift meeting in order to ensure all shift activates and event are properly understood and communicated.
7. Deal with any operation issues or problems are they arise on the section, resolving are escalating as appropriate ensuring the integrity of the rolling mill operation and the achievement of the production plan.
8. Coordinate with roll shop to perform necessary preparation for size change, rolls and groves change and utilize down time.
9. Responsible for safety and HSE related operation of the Rolling Mill, Roll Shop, and Rolling Mill Maintenance and international partners like Danieli and Primetals.
10. Coordinates with top management including Rolling Mill Manager, Maintenance Manager, and Roll Shop Manager as well as Engineers.