Summary of Career
1. Worked in bank customer service section and managed the cash/cheque transactions in bank branch Suspense and reconciled Cash account.
2. Ensured commitment at all times to the customer service standards set for the organization.
3. Maintained strict control of confidential documents / secured negotiable items to prevent loss or misuse.
4. Created and exploited opportunities to promote and sell a portfolio of products and services that meet the needs of existing customer base and prospects (potential customers) to achieve the assigned goals.
5. Addressed customer problems and complaints to achieve satisfactory resolutions, referred issues beyond role limit to appropriate points of reference.
6. Motivated team members / juniors and trained them the bank retail credit policy.
7. Worked as accountant and supervised general ledger accounting transactions
8. Watched over changes in balance sheet accounts and identified variances in ledgers.
9. Issued sales tax invoices before submitting sales tax returns on monthly basis.
10. Generated computerized sales tax invoices and ensured timely submission of the tax returns to authority.