Summary of Career
1. Mangage Complete audit cycle from planning phase to finalization. Review reports of auditors, prepare executive summaries for CEO & Audit Commetti.
2. Manage special assignmants as per CIA directives to meet regulatory requirements & ensure compliance as per Law.
3. Responsible to keep updated IA Policy & procedures for all stake holders.
4. Conducting management audits including but not limited to Compliacne audit, Risk Management, Operations & Business, Corporate & Legal Affairs, MARCOM etc.
5. • Maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards, independently works under the direction of the Head Audit.
6. • Develops and composes audit-working paper, memos, recommendations, issues and summaries.
7. • Performs audit procedures, gathering and documenting audit evidence, reviewing and analyzing evidence and identifying and defining issues and recommendations.
8. Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
9. Experience in leading a team of 12 to 12 auditors
10. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written