Summary of Career
1. Reviewing and approving ITB documents submitted during proposal stage, issue RFQs, prepare quantity estimation for equipment, material & man-hours estimates for resources
2. Functioning as a technical expert and coordinator in the management of projects
3. Coordinating with customers to ensure agreement and understanding on all technical issues.
4. Leading piping engineers and drafters team, coordinating staff training and development, and assisting in hiring of technical personnel.
5. Identifying scope of work and accordingly planning the engineering activities and manpower resources. Identifying total number of engineering deliverables, manhour allocation, schedule and other requirements for execution of work.
6. Monitor and control Material Take off activities, identify irregularities and take corrective action as required.
7. Participate in meetings with clients, vendors and other discipline engineers. Clarify and ensure that vendor specifications meet with client requirements in a cost effective manner
8. Develop and approve the detailed engineering of projects including plot plans, layouts, GA drawings, piping isometrics, piping stress analysis and all the related fabrication drawings.
9. Ensure all design activities within the discipline are carried out in accordance with contract specification and quality management system.
10. Review procurement activities to ensure compliance to project requirements and quality standards.