Summary of Career
1. Installing, configuring and maintaining the Windows based Server system, Computer system and Operating system. Diagnose Hardware, Software faults, solve Technical and Applications problem on the Servers & Clients.
2. Configuring and managing services of Windows Server such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS etc.
3. Managing and monitoring Daily Backups includes all types of backup.
4. Maintain and monitor ERP software and all related components including Backup.
5. Managing and monitoring Windows Servers with ILO.
6. Installing and Managing Anti-Virus for Servers & clients (Kaspersky)
7. Configuring Microsoft Outlook for end users.
8. Maintaining and Monitoring the Fortigate Firewall (Fortigate 80D).
9. Ensuring the smooth running and maintenance of the IT systems.
10. Managing and tracking the full IT asset, license, and maintained life cycle, from procurement to retirement.
Bachelor 30 June 2011Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science from Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum