Senior Sales Operation Supervisor
Summary of Career
1. Spearhead team efforts in implementing improvement initiatives (Operational systems, process and policies) related to Back Office Operation.
2. Set up standards/rules for the sales department to enhance internal operations and customer service quality.
3. Assess Oracle presales procedures and follow up on customer inquiries not resolved with sales staff
4. Evaluate market trends for updating prices on Oracle system. Manage price discounts by Modifying GSA price list
5. Involved in Managing / controlling service contracts, preparing/submitting invoices and evaluating reports for nearly 2000 contract per year
6. Prepare / present various Sales analysis and Sales ranking report for the senior management and sales strategy team to enable effective decision making on daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
7. Gained leadership experience across a range of logistics functions, including inventory management, customer service, forecasting and distribution.
8. Manage Bookings, Cancellation & transfer for maintaining stock availability based on customer requirements for all over U.A.E sales.
9. Liaise with the warehouse in preparing/releasing vehicle based on specific requirements of customers for enhancing client satisfaction
10. Interact closely with sales team and updated on work progress in sales order status to achieve maximum results
Collaborate with the IT Department in implementing various solutions for KIA Management, evaluating day to day operations in oracle system for maintaining smooth sales cycle process and minimizing system errors. Coordinate all elements and material related to launch new website.
Experience as Senior Sales Operation Supervisor.
Juma Al Majid Group Of Companies
14 June 2006
31 May 2020
A meticulous Professional with more than 14 years of experience in sales development, customer service, workforce development, and operations. Proven track record of searching out innovative, profitable solutions in challenging environments and leveraging strategies to realize superior results and consistent growth. Expertise in developing effective sales support mechanisms creating an efficient working relationship between sales and customer service and utilizing customer service data to improve a sales approach.
Master 11 June 2003Master of Commerce
HR Professional | Recruiter | Generalist | Coordinator | Administrator