Summary of Career
1. • Review of Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and Annual Financial Statements of the Company as required by the management and SECP.
2. • Review of region and outlet wise profit and loss account of the Company.
3. • Review of Comparison of Departmental wise Expenses with Budget and report the variance with commentary to the management.
4. • Ensure Compliances with laws and regulations in relation to financial statements of the Company
5. • Review of weekly cash flow forecast to manage the liquidity position of the Company.
6. • Looking all banking matters of the Company
7. • Verification of bank and cash payments vouchers with supporting evidence and ensure proper classification of expenses and ensure accurate withholding of taxes.
8. • Coordinate with tax department to provide them detail within the stipulated time as required by taxation authorities.
9. • Involve in coordination with external auditors.
10. • Preparation of presentation of financial analysis reported to the management.
Matric 01 March 2006Completed Matriculation in Science from Little Wood Secondary School, Board of Secondary Education Karachi
Intermediate 01 May 2008Completed Intermediate in Commerce from Govt Degree College Gulshan-e-iqbal Karachi, Board of Intermediate Education Karachi
Bachelor 01 December 2010Completed Graduation in Commerce (B.com) from Govt Degree College Gulshan-e-Iqbal, University of Karachi
Other 08 December 2016Completed Chartered Accountancy from Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP)