Summary of Career
1. Performed the processing duties of accounts payable including liaison with vendors and staff to ensure prompt payment of invoices
2. Maintaining stock reports, Closing stock maintenance, Vendor Payment
3. Acknowledged by the company as a resource person who recognizes the monthly activity in each invoice
4. Analyzed, audited and researched hundreds of invoices each month while directing the administration of all invoices
5. Verified completeness and accuracy of data and documentation for invoice data entry in order to facilitate month-end closings
6. Managed full cycle accounts payable functions included maintaining vendor relations, setting up new vendors, processing 3-way po matching/expense reports/weekly check runs.
7. Carried out billing, collections and reporting activities to specific deadlines. Organized a recovery system and initiate collection efforts by following up on past due accounts through phone, mail, and email to ensure timely payment collection
8. Monitor aging account details for nonpayment delayed payments and other irregularities to resolve accounting discrepancies and outstanding balance issues.
9. Developed, implemented, and maintained the system, and accounting control procedures. Provided financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts
10. Provided quality service by furnishing accurate information, researching, resolving issues and providing all necessary assistance on a timely basis. With an understanding of accounting principles and concepts, assisted in month-end closing procedures and reconciled the month-end accounts payable trial balances and bank statements. Utilized excel, prepare a monthly list of all payable transactions to submit to the owner for review.
Bachelor 24 June 2017Bachelor's of commerce in Taxation